Topics you will need to cover to gain the required knowledge to complete the final Challenge (see details at page bottom).
Basic Primitives And HTML Attributes
- Use some primitives to populate a basic scene WITHOUT changing their position, rotation, or scale (transformations)*
- Focus and use only the followings: <a-box>, <a-cone>, <a-cylinder>, <a-sphere>, <a-torus>
- Use as many attributes as possible to come up with something creative
- Use the renderer system to configure the scene (optional)
* we will cover this topics in the next workshops.
The goals of this challenge are to:
- Get familiar with how to use the A-Frame documentation
- Learn how to modify the shape and the appearance of basic primitives
* ideally, but not necessarily, you will create something different (anything... event abstract 3D Art!).